24 teams performed on the sports grounds at the Kremlin Palace hotel: these are the strongest athletes of the Central Head Office, 16 regional banks, the subsidiary banks in Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine, as well as the teams of DenizBank, Sberbank Europe, Sberbank-Technology and Sberbank-AST.
Some may think that the first Sberbankiada was held in Sochi in 2001. But in fact, the history of “central” Sberbankiadas began earlier. The first games took place in 1995, at the Oktyabr arena in Moscow, where Sberbank teams from 10 Russian regions met.
The fact is that the Sberbank Group comprised then 69 regional banks. So, the teams of several regions were made up on a regional basis. Participants competed in the following sports: soccer, shooting, swimming, track and field – cross and relay, weight-lifting and arm-wrestling.
- Russian, Turkish and English language website
- Code with HTML5 and CSS3
- Custom-Made CMS (Content Management System)
- On the fly video streaming
- Linked dynamically to mobile app and other devices like Kiosk via web services (JSON, XML or RSS)
- Announcements featured on event activities with brand positioning
- A section on key tournament news
Client: Sberbank, DenizBank
Date: December 28, 2014